Position: Count Team Attendant
Directly Reports To: Count Team Supervisor
Under general direction from the Drop/Count Team Supervisor, safeguards the assets of the casino by removing, exchanging, collecting, and accurately counting cash boxes from slot machines in accordance with established policies, procedures, and gaming regulations.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Removing all currency from slot machines
- Transport money to count rooms.
- Count and reconcile currency according to policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds repetitively.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop and bend repetitively.
- Must be able to work graveyard shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess strong math and reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and record keeping practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written form.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, personal computer and currency counting machines.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, within a team and meet strict timelines.
- Must be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit; (criminal and credit investigation will be conducted) therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year count attendant experience is a plus.