Position: Floor Person
Directly Reports To: Casino Manager
Monitors floor activity to ensure overall guest satisfaction, manages paper fills on slot machines, performs jackpot payouts and cancel credits and reports machine malfunctions.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides customer service in an efficient, courteous manner, endeavoring to remember frequent players and establish personal contact in order to make guest feel comfortable and welcome.
- Understands and promotes the player tracking program and other casino promotions.
- Accurately rewards jackpots, performs hand payouts and minor slot machine repairs.
- Accurately completes paperwork within the guidelines of Company.
- Protects company assets by properly handling and accounting for assigned monies.
- Reports or corrects unsafe work environment conditions immediately upon discovery to uphold safety and cleanliness in the work environment.
- Insures that the casino area is clear of glasses, bottles, and that ashtrays are emptied. Cleans up any spills.
- Dusts and wipes fingerprints off of slot machines as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service.
- Must have basic math and counting skills.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to work successfully with the public and fellow employees to provide quality customer service.
- Has ability to manage issues requiring problem resolution and conflict management.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Physical Requirements –walk the floor for up to 8 hours a day, lift up to 50lbs.; pull/push up to 50lbs.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.