Position: Security Officer (Inside)
Directly Reports To: Security Manager
Provides exceptional customer service to all guests and potential guests by greeting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Ensures that all guests as well as employees have a safe and pleasant experience.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets customers in a friendly manner.
- Maintains secured areas and protection of company assets in both casino and racing facility.
- Guarantees adherence to all policies, and gaming/racing commission regulations by both patrons and fellow employees.
- Ensures qualified admissions and gives customer assistance when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Surveillance Skills.
- Deals with Uncertainty.
- Emotional control.
- Safety Management.
- Reporting Skills.
- Ability to maintain order and safety of patrons, employees and assets.
- Wear a uniform and Groom appropriately.
- Stand for eight consecutive hours, with the exception of a thirty minute break.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift a minimum of ten pounds.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions and on your feet.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language.
- Must be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit and a New Mexico Racing License (thorough credit and criminal investigation will be conducted); therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Strong Customer service.
- Minimum of 1 year security officer experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.