Position: Casino Supervisor
Directly Reports To: Casino Manager
Responsible for assisting the department manager in monitoring the overall slot area including all slot department team members for efficiency, guest service, adherence to all departmental and gaming policies, procedures, and directives, protecting all company assets. Ensures compliance with gaming regulations.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the Casino Slot Managers and Director of Casino Operations in all departmental initiatives related to the casino including hiring and training.
- Maintains working knowledge of all local jurisdictional gaming and attendant regulations as well as company internal controls.
- Effectively executes strategies in support of business objectives. Sets high personal standards for performance and encourages others to do the same.
- Implements strategies and leads initiatives to continuously improve guest service and customer service.
- Evaluates staffing and scheduling to meet business demands.
- Ensures departmental procedures are enforced and effective in assuring proper protection of all gaming operations from loss due to mistake or theft.
- Proactively recognizes rewards and celebrates outstanding examples of employee performance.
- Counsels, guides, evaluate and instruct assigned personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Ensures all guests problems are handled quickly to ensure guest satisfaction within the established guidelines.
- Any and all other job duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of gaming and internal regulations is a plus.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language.
- Be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit, therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year strong customer service.