Position: Surveillance Operator
Directly Reports To: Shift Supervisor
To conduct continuous surveillance and protect all areas of the casino and racetrack, by using the closed circuit television (CCTV) system as directed by Surveillance Supervisor or Surveillance Manager in compliance with Gaming, departmental and company regulations.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors and records all casino and racetrack activities.
- Records and reports all questionable activities.
- Writes detailed incident reports.
- Communicate problems to department supervisor and/or manager or gaming agency when applicable.
- Detains confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read, write and understand simple instructions.
- Be comfortable sitting and monitoring cameras for eight consecutive hours.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit, therefore; must be 21 years of age and pass a criminal and credit background check.
- Minimum of 1 year surveillance operator experience is a plus.