Position: Program Attendant
Directly Reports To: Racetrack Operations Coordinator
Sells racing programs to guests and provides customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sells programs and racing forms.
- Stocks paper and toner to the production office.
- Maintain kiosk program machine.
- Collect and balance program kiosk machine.
- Maintains printers.
- Occasionally drives to the airport to collect racing forms.
- Produces daily programs as needed as well as other printing jobs.
- Assists from time to time in promotions or other activities related to the operation of racing.
- Provides programs and related materials to special parties and groups upon request by Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Wear a uniform and groom professionally.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Physical Requirements– Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time; exposure to unrestricted second-hand smoke in guest areas; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Strong customer service.
- Valid driver’s license.