Position: Information/Telecommunication Systems Support Technician
Directly Reports To: IS Supervisor
Assist in supporting all computer related Information Technology (IT) including: server support, network administration, PC/Server hardware and software, support and installation, and telecommunication systems support. To support the IT Manager so as to maintain and improve services to casino guests and to enhance the performance of team members.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User support.
- Preventive maintenance on department equipment.
- Work with supply, maintenance and production vendors.
- Phone system support and set up.
- All other assigned duties.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- PC knowledge (Windows 7 preferred Windows 10).
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of software and hardware.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.