Directly Reports To: Housekeeping/Facility Manager
Identifies all sanitation and aesthetic maintenance in public areas, and must maintain it throughout the course of his/her shift.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be 21 years old.
- Knowledge of carpet and floor care, chemicals and equipment preferred.
- Clean stations keeping in mind safety measures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Wear a uniform and Groom appropriately.
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written.
- Strong customer service.
- Good reasoning ability.
- Be able to pass criminal background check in order to obtain a racing license and drug screening.
- Physical Requirements-ability to be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift. Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year custodian experience.