Position: Guest Services Representative
Directly Reports To: Guest Services Representative Manager
Cultivates relationships with players who will become loyal patrons to the company. Provides fast and courteous service to all patrons. Answers questions concerning player’s club and casino operations. Responsible for the controlling and accounting of transactions for the cage or vault and will handle high volume cash and non-cash transactions.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction, with respect to the Cage/Vault, is achieved and maintained.
- Has knowledge of federal cash reporting requirements and completes the necessary paperwork to comply with federal currency transaction reporting requirements of Title 31.
- Communicates promotions to the customers.
- Promotes internal customer service standards through courteous and respectful behavior.
- Consistently welcome customers, thank them for their patronage, seek ways to make them comfortable and express the desire to have them return.
- Present a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Maintain constant awareness of services, promotions, and events offered at the facility and inform customers.
- Exchange money and makes change for customers.
- Show special recognition of frequent customers.
- Enrolls customers into player’s club and issues cards.
- Performs buys with vault and completes all paperwork in accordance with gaming regulations.
- Check Cashing and Cash Advances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two (2) years heavy cash handling experience is also required, or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess ability to maintain visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members. Must possess strong, written communication skills.
- Must possess ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, compute ratios, rates and percentages.
- Must possess the ability to operate computer software programs and 10-key adding machines. Windows-based software proficiency preferred.
- Must be able to interpret data in player’s club and explain to customers.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and able to bend, reach and stoop on a limited basis.
- Be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit, therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year strong cashier or accounting experience.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service.