Seasonal Jobs Still Available
Interviewing and hiring for the following positions:
- Mutuel Tellers
- Valet Attendants
- Concession Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Line Cooks
- Cocktail Servers
- Food Servers
- Food Expeditors
Interested candidates should come prepared for interviews. Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino supports a drug free environment; therefore, if you are offered a position, an onsite pre-employment drug test will be conducted.
We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
Position: Operations Analyst
Directly Reports To: General Manager
Identifies the defects in the business models and operations. Conducts research, investigates workflows, business procedures, recommends changes and aims to identify opportunities for improvement. The analyst provides a high level of support to upper management by ensuring business strategies and financial goals are achieved through timely and accurate analytics and reporting.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Analyzes marketing, entertainment, and players club information, including but not limited to, evaluation of promotions and events, revenue build and marketing calendar, headcount, evaluation and recommendations of direct mail strategy, assisting and evaluating marketing’s daily revenue reporting, and other reports as requested or assigned.
- Runs, interprets and shared data and performance results with all levels of the organization; this may include standardized reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assists or completes any ad-hoc reporting or analysis related to Food & Beverage, Gaming or other business areas as requested. Also, identifies needed reporting, assembles or directs the assembly of reports and distributes such information.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the operation to help identify and implement revenue improvement opportunities. As well as identifying any issues or concerns.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of departmental related statistics, analytical reports, budgets and related operating expenses to assist the department functions in an effective, efficient and profitable manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Perform complex mathematical computations
- Safeguard and Protect the Company’s value and reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Present information and suggestions in oral and written form.
- Utilize MS Office products at advanced skill level.
- Travel locally or regionally as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attending expos or conventions; and developing or maintaining professional networks.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an analytical position.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain a Racing License and Gaming Work Permit.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.